Did you Know?
Our Purpose and Mission
This past weekend, Dr. Kathy Hearn facilitated the revealing of the new Namasté Purpose and Mission statements. This was a powerful process where those "in the room" truly allowed Spirit to guide us to our unique, highest ideas. Click the read more to see a copy of what emerged.
To Be a Beacon of Love and Light, Illuminating Sacred Oneness and Celebrating Diversity
* To Be a Safe and Welcoming Community
* To Support People in Realizing their Connection with Spirit, Revealing their Divine Nature
* To Collaborate and Be of Service
* To Inspire People to know that Thoughts are Creative;
and Changing their Thoughts, Changes their Lives
* To Empower Families and Connect Generations