February 15, 2022 6:30 pm — March 22, 2022 8:30 pm
How do we heal divisions in a polarized society?
All About Love, Reducing Cultural Divisions – Four consecutive Tuesdays beginning February 1st at 6:30 PM, taught by Rev. Bobbi Becker.
Based on Bell Hooks book, All About Love, New Visions, we will discuss what causes a polarized society and how to heal the divisions that cause suffering. Rev. Bobbi has been the senior minister at Namasté Center for Spiritual Living since 2018. Teaching unity and oneness are her passions. Bringing the Namasté community into greater inclusion and unity is an intention. This class is part of that goal.
The Deadline to Register is February 1. You will receive the ZOOM link upon registration and payment of the $80 class fee.
NamastéCSL’s new Wisdom School includes disciplines that support and aid our students in a deeper study, regular practice, and offers an inclusive, wisdom-based approach to spiritual living. We have included shorter, bite-sized opportunities for students to step in and out of our offerings of 4-week classes.
Each class explores disciplines that build and add upon each other to provide an integrated experiential practice, contemplative exploration, and lectures. Committed involvement is key. As with any life-changing practice – intention, time, and commitment make the difference.
Our schedule for the first five months of 4-week classes:
• January 24: Meditation – Getting my practice started
• February 1: All About Love – Discussion on Bell Hook’s book to heal our polarized society
• March 7: What is Prayer and Why/How Can I Use it?
• April 4: This Thing Called You – How to fulfill the desire for living fully
• April 5: Oneing – Based on Richard Rohr’s Book, Oneing – Honoring and including all stories to live more inclusively
• May 9: What do we practice in Science of Mind? – A foundational approach
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org