The quickest way to receive the latest news on Services, Classes, and Events, as well as important updates is from our social media sites. LIKE us, FOLLOW us, Share and Comment!
NAMASTÉ CSL SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
We do not discriminate against any view, but administrators of official NamastéCSL Facebook pages do reserve the right to delete the following or to block users who post the following:
- Obscenity, nudity, defamation, or hate speech (Speech that targets individuals or groups based on race, ethnicity, religion or spiritual beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, immigration or financial status, obvious or non-apparent disability or impairments, or any other federal, state or municipally protected status)
- Comments/posts that threaten to harm individuals, groups, or organizations by word or by deed
- Commercial advertisements or solicitations of funds
- Endorsement or encouragement of illegal activities
- Multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- Patently false accusations against individuals or NamastéCSL and its leaders that cannot be defended within the social media environment (if there is something that needs to be expressed, please do so directly via the contact information listed within NamasteCSL’s website)
- Personal information including but not limited to e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
- In short: Be respectful. Add to the discussion, and help grow our NamastéCSL community in constructive ways.